We’re super excited–we’re going to go to the Fetish Fair Fleamarket February 17-19 in Warwick, Rhode Island! We had plans to go last year, but our schedule got screwed up and we had to cancel. But this year, we are going for sure! Why the Flea? Well we have met some very wonderful kinky people at the Life on the Swingset Takes Over Desire takeovers who are from that area and have asked us to come join them. So we are!
Maximus and i went over the programming guide and have interest in the following classes (we can’t go to them all as several are at the same time, but these interest us):
- MAsT Meet and Greet
- Rope 101
- Mapping your D/s Archetype
- Ritualized Kink
- Power Exchange Dynamics: Finding a Fit to Feed Your Need
- Basic Violet Wands
- One Rope Hotness: Ichinawa
- Rope Lounge
- From the Sensual to the Sadistic: Calibration = Good Scenes for Every Body
- Mapping your D/s Archetype (second instance, in case we miss Friday’s)
- Let’s Talk Hogties
- Submissives Roundtable
- Setting up your Scene Space
- Sexual Objectification Training
- Aesthetically Pleasing Rope Harnesses
- Practice Makes Perfect: Rope Handling Drills and Challenges
- How to Train a service submissive
- Rope Bottoming
- The Art of the Primal Scene
- Floor work: How to have fun and build connection on the ground or in bed with rope
- Rope and D/s
- Fun and Pain with Canes
- Off Balance: A Partial Suspension Exploration
- Freestyle Floorwork: Working With Friction and Connection
- Chest Harnesses, Gotes, & Box Ties Oh My!
- Connective Rope Bondage: Sensual and Seductive
- Caning 101: For Fun, Pain, or Punishment
- Protocols: They Are EVERYWHERE, but what are they?
- Building the BDSM Ritual
- Flameless Wax Play
As if the Flea wasn’t enough, we decided to make a vacation out of it. Maximus has been obsessed with Hamilton: The Revolution. His boss and his wife have seen it six times–enough, His boss says, to have bought a new car. We listen to the soundtrack, are reading the book by Chernow that inspired the musical, recently watched the documentary on Great Performances about it (which, if you’ve not seen, we highly recommend), Maximus has bought the mixed tape, etc., etc. So we thought if we were going to be all the way out on the east coast, maybe, just maybe we could pick up some tickets and see it in NYC? Well guess what?!? We got tickets for Valentine’s Day, front mezzanine center, second row (first row has about half the leg room as seats behind, so second row is great for Maximus’ legs)! And we were able to book a suite in our timeshare at Times Square for three nights! i’ve not been to NYC since after 9/11 when i went with colleagues to pay our respects at the Pile. i’m anxious to see how that area has changed, go to the memorial, and explore the City with Maximus!
What an adventure we will have in February!