i just got REALLY excited for Kinkfest! i was going through the Kinkfest group page on FetLife and realized how cool it sounds. Thank goodness there are newbie posts in there, as i’m learning a lot about the convention and what to bring/expect.
i’m going through the Workshop Schedule now to figure out what things i’d like to attend. We can actually make the whole Kinkfest convention now that we aren’t going to the beach trip, so a silver lining afterall.
Workshops i hope or considering to attend (of course, Maximus and i will go over the schedule together and see what we will be attending, i’d just like to be prepared to offer my input, which Maximus likes.):
- How to have fun & get the most out of KinkFest
- Artistic Bondage: Basic Tricks for Eye-catching Compositions
- Putting Your Heart into It: Mastery and slavery beyond the dungeon walls
- Flogging: Basics to Bruising to Beautiful or The Somerville Bowline
- Making an Impact: Spanking, Paddles and Canes Oh My!
- Rope for Sex: Bondage + access to the parts you want
- What the Woo? Understanding and utilizing energy in scenes
- Bondage for Everyone
- How to Push: Taking your scene to the next level
- Single Rope Technique: Powerful and gratifying scenes with just one rope
And then there’s the vendor area, and TWO dungeons, one “rock concert” style dungeon with loud music and lights, and another quieter space. There are dungeon parties at night.
Now to figure out what to take. Maximus will figure out what i will wear, as He always does for our play. So exciting! And i’m going to work on calling cards to take with us.
i feel the funk and fog lifting as i read the FetLife postings, type this blog post, and text Sir Maximus all about it!